Friday 24 June 2022

'Quick, he's broken cover!'

    Long time no type!. Its been ages, blogging has taken a back seat the last few months as has hobby stuff in general. I feel it necessary to apologise for the lack of engagement over this time with all the blogs i follow, i have not been commenting as i normally would, ive been reading them and they have been as enjoyable as always. The reason i have not been active can be found over on my new blog over here. Nothing gaming related but it will go some way towards explaining my absence since Feb.  Hopefully normal service will resume soon. Heres something to keep you busy while you endure another wait.

                                                                      and why not?!.


...'till next time...

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to read all your current issues Mr Sprinks. Hopefully things will improve with time.
    Best wishes to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta mate, it's been rough but we will overcome I'm sure. Onwards and upwards and all that.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are in so much trouble. I hope things get better. I wish you and your family all the best! Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karl, I'm sure it will get back to 'normal' soon enough

      Delete