Thursday 26 March 2020

Growl, ruff, ggrrrr!!!!!!.

The one upside of all this lockdown oddness is the hobby time. But before I go into all that....


  Just a quick post today to show what I have been tinkering with. Both are bits for my

Project. First up the last bits for my half orcs:

 Some 6mm wolves from irregular miniatures. They should add some flexibility to the force and can also be parachuted into other forces if need be. I painted them with brown/red shades to make them fit with the flora I'm using for the 'blasted wates' board.
 The half orc hunt is on!!.



I have also ordered some individual strips from irregular to see what they are like. Above are the lizard man warriors. I'm thinking about using them for another roll, namely:

Everyone's favourite foggy bastards the Fimir. 
As with the half orcs they are painted in the 'wrong' colours (they are from a version of ancient Briton so grey seemed appropriate!).
 Here's a rear shot to show the detail. Below is a shot of how they should probably appear on the table:

Well that's all so far, I better be getting on with the next force......


.....'till next time.....

2 comments: