Thursday 24 January 2019

Crivenshire marches!!!!

The revered colours of  CRIVENSHIRE you unwashed pleb!!.


Just a quickie to point you in the direction of the tabs at the top of this page (not the very top of course, just below the header or you could click here which will get you to the designated destination). I have bashed together some 'fluff' i believe the cool kids are calling it for the first shire in the ongoing campaign setting i have been building for far too long!. Thats right, i finally have something solid to show for it!!!. The page details some bits and bobs to give a feel of the character of Crivenshire and some rules for including some famous and unique troops that march to war with them in my One Hour Wargames variant!. Please feel free to have a peruse and as ever any comments are welcome.

 Belching Bessie and the Kings Regulars give some Berkinshire scum what for!!.

.....'Till next time.....

6 comments:

  1. Sprinks you are very active!!! I am jealous of your available time :):):) good job mate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, it was done over several nights just grabbing an hour here and there. I have had all this in my head for quite awhile!

      Delete
  2. Sprinks,
    I tried your 1HW mods and theyre awesome. They breathe alot of life into them i think. I really like the uncertainty of when a unit will break.
    It makes the game so much less predictable. Well done sir. I will blog a piece about it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Steven glad they are to your liking. I always think a little unpredictability helps keep the tension levels nice and high, it makes committing troops that have taken damage rather more risky.

      Delete
  3. Good to see Steve has seen the light Sir Sprinks, and is over here complimenting your drivel...I mean, excellent rules-writing.

    GO BESSSSSSIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers sir...I think you had it right with drivel!.

      Delete